Love Life IOP is a program designed with intention and careful integration of spiritual and holistic approaches. In an IOP level of care, it is more important than ever to begin setting your sights on what kind of new lifestyle you want to create for yourself. Clients onthe journey of early sobriety often seek purpose and meaning and are looking to connect with concepts and communities that enrich this. At Love Life, that’s what we’re all about.
“Spirituality is defined as being attentive to what is sacred and connected to a concept, belief, or higher power greater than oneself.” At Love Life, we want to connect clients to something bigger than their addiction. We hope to connect them to deeper aspects of themselves, their health, emotions, others, and a holistic approach to living life.
Clients can expect group sessions that are holistic, experiential, reflective, and hands on. At Love Life we utilize the environment of the wellness community and downtown Wynwood art district, to inspire engagement of recovery concepts such as relapse prevention, self-care, social support building and coping skills.
Learning about a recovery lifestyle happens naturally since the wellness community already exists within Love Life and all of our staff embody the principles of a holistic and spiritual lifestyle. If you want to give yourself the gift of mindfulness and space to grow in sobriety and spirituality, then Love Life is for you.
The types of groups that clients participate in are mindfully created to embody the integration of holism and recovery concepts. Some examples are:
- Mindfulness based walking meditation
- Projective art therapy groups
- Trigger identification through yoga and art
- Movement therapy and emotional expression
- Relapse prevention through experiential psycho-dramatic processing
- Meditation training as a coping skill
- Healthy diet and nutrition education to improve energy and mood
- Social skill building through immersion in a wellness community atmosphere